Friday 16 October 2020

DIGITAL STORYTELLING

 I watched a video on Digital Storytelling by Frank Ash, a creative consultant for the BBC, which was informative in explaining how films are constructed to connect with an audience. 

He stated a number of questions such as 'what's the big question', 'what kind of story is it' and 'what's in it for the audience', to explain how important it is to consider all the elements that work to attract and intrigue audiences. To summarise the information I had learnt during the video I created a comic strip, using ComicLife.

I found the video extremely informative and when planning my own production, will take into consideration all the questions, especially the use of a 'top-line' - done by focusing the story into a single sentence.


1 comment:

  1. Excellent ComicLife presentation about your FutureLearn video on Frank Ash.


    ReplyDelete

WELCOME MODERATOR

  ELLIE SMART  CANDIDATE NUMBER 1859 CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL 64680 My production team included: Charlotte Coppellotti 1812, Jess Foster 1...