Wednesday 18 November 2020

PLANNING: Audience Profile

I understand that all products are targeted at specific audiences. In order to successfully target my specific audience, I made a plan using an audience profile. To do this, I needed to understand who they are through considering factors such as age, gender ethnicity and social class. To engage my target audience I also need to know what their media needs are, so that I can create a product I know that they want as well as knowing the most effective way or reaching them in order to successfully market my film.

Time spent understanding my audience has helped me create a profile of my ideal audience member:









1 comment:

  1. Very good work. You have created an audience profile, focussed on the types of films that your target audience is likely to enjoy, and you have made clear their social media platforms, where they watch films and some preferred brands, all of which indicates their demographic.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME MODERATOR

  ELLIE SMART  CANDIDATE NUMBER 1859 CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL 64680 My production team included: Charlotte Coppellotti 1812, Jess Foster 1...